Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The benefits of Wednesday classes, and Fretmentor

Re:The benefits of Wednesday classes, and Fretmentor 13 years 6 months ago #4082

I have missed a couple of my lessons lately and it just makes me crazy. Those classes are both exciting, and exhausting. I just learn so much, and then realize that it takes practice practice practice to make use of it all. I love that I can hear things now and they mean something more to me.
Practicing alone is one thing, but coming into class definitely adds layers to the process.
  • lesliek
  • Expert Boarder
  • We are all important to someone.
Leslie Kay
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:The benefits of Wednesday classes, and Fretmentor 13 years 6 months ago #4093

I have missed some classes too (mine are because of work-related issues). But I agree about the benefits of the Wednesday class. I have learned a lot from the class and from lessons and have also been frustrated and sometimes embarrassed because I missed a chord or blew a lead. The embarrassments are pretty transitory and most often I end up practicing more because of them so that I can get better. What I've learned about music and the way I now listen is not transitory. I think it will last me the rest of my life. Thank you friends for being in the class and helping me get better. And thanks to Fretmentor for making this class a reality. :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Moderators: ckinzel
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds