Fret Mentor is pleased to provide this forum as a means for us all to communicate, interact, and share ideas and experiences as a community. Like any community, however, there must be some basic rules established to maximize the enjoyment and benefit of the forum. Please adhere to these simple rules as a condition of participation:
- Watch your language. Please refrain from vulgarity or obscenity. Adult language or content including profanity or pornography is prohibited.
- Please respect the right of other members to their opinions. You may disagree with their opinions, but personal attacks will not be tolerated. Racial, ethnic or religious slurs are prohibited.
- We are a forum for and about music and musicians. Leave your politics at the door. There's plenty of other sites to vent your political point of view -- pick one and go there.
- Musical expression of faith is a wonderful thing. Discussions of religion on music forums is decidedly less so. There is nothing wrong with expressing your beliefs, but comments to others regarding theirs would be inappropriate. We respect all our member's beliefs and faiths, and ask that you do as well.
- Please do not use this forum for your own commercial business enterprises. If you want to purchase advertising or offer your products for sale on this site, contact the proprietor at email@example.com.
- Multiple accounts are not allowed. Attempts to bypass this rule or to impersonate other member identities will not be tolerated and may lead to revocation of all access priveleges.
- Posts containing links to other sites must contain other text to explain to moderators and other members why the link is appropriate to the discussion thread.
- All opinions expressed are those of the poster, and do not necessarily reflect the views of fretmentor.com or its administrators.
- Please respect the copyrights of other artists and publishers when posting to this site. Material posted is otherwise assumed to be original material authorized by the copyright holder to be posted here. Posting material on this forum constitutes permission for fretmentor.com to present, quote, and otherwise publish that material. Do not post copyrighted material for which you expect royalty from fretmentor.com or any of its forum members.
- Fretmentor.com administrators reserve the right to delete any post or disable any member account at any time and for any reason. Fretmentor.com reserves the right to suspend availability of the forum temporarily or to permanently terminate the forum without notice and without obligation to archive any content.
Members who violate the above may have their accounts suspended or terminated.
These rules are subject to change, so check back here from time to time.
Please report any infractions or abuse to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or to any of the forum moderators.
Thanks for visiting our forum. Enjoy!