Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: new stuff

new stuff 13 years 7 months ago #3743

Anyone starting any of the new songs yet? I've been giving Double Eagle a go, very cool song. I like it. Worked on Loch Lomond a bit in a lesson too. Another great song. Nice arrangements and software/music scores too!! I like them!
  • edbird
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:new stuff 13 years 7 months ago #3744

The tabs and software are great. I've been working on Under the Double Eagle - very long, but it's a cool song. My version's alot slower at this point!!!!

Re:new stuff 13 years 7 months ago #3748

I've been working Under the Double Eagle as well. I'm still having trouble with the rhythm timing on moving from the F to the G# near the end of the song. I'm still working on several sections of the melody part. I've also liked the updated tabs for older tunes like Wildwood Flower. It's really helped me with that song because the older tab seemed to confuse me when I tried to learn it. I love that the software will play the tune while I can watch the musical score on-screen. I've started playing along with it, but I have to turn it really slow. :)

Re:new stuff 13 years 7 months ago #3754

I've been out of town and haven't had much time to practice, especially the new stuff, but the little time I have spent with the new tablature software is great. Fretmentor has done good to prepare the new stuff. It's a great tool. Look forward to being back tonight.
  • Buck
  • Senior Boarder

Re:new stuff 13 years 7 months ago #3756

The new software is great, definately makes practice easier... now if it could just add more hours to the day I would have more time to practice.

Re:new stuff 13 years 7 months ago #3757

Well, I've tried Shady Grove and like a Dm song! Seemed easy at first but for some reason the more I practiced it the more complicated it got - must need to go back to the basic song again. Playing the Dm with the pinky finger helps.
  • Hogpaws
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds