Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: new stuff

Re:new stuff 13 years 8 months ago #3758

Under the Double eagle is one of my all time favorites... I have always loved Willie Nelsons version, if you haven't heard it theres a version of him playing it live on you tube
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:new stuff 13 years 7 months ago #3768

I really like the new version of I'll Fly Away. Adding the chords to the melody line makes it more challenging - but it definately sounds better - a much more "complete" song.

Re:new stuff 13 years 7 months ago #3772

I like the first part of Under the Double Eagle, but what I guess is the second part leaves me cold as far as melody or lead parts go, it just kind of seems to go a little bit further until the song ends or starts over.
  • Hogpaws
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1

Re:new stuff 13 years 7 months ago #3777

I like Under the Double Eagle, but I am still having considerable trouble with that second part. I like the way Loch Lomond sounds, but I think my favorite of the new tunes is Shady Grove because it is so short and sweet. And I think I like the way the Dm sounds. I have also gained a new appreciation for I'll Fly Away in the new tabs. Now I just have to practice, practice, practice. :)

Re:new stuff 13 years 7 months ago #3781

So I started this thread but have been so busy this past week I've done virtually nothing on these new songs. Have been scratching out a few moments here and there to try my new ukelele and also to work on some blues riffs, though....where can I find about six extra hours a day to play my guitar and my bass?
  • edbird
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1

Re:new stuff 13 years 7 months ago #3784

New ukelele??? Hey---can you do "tiptoe thru the tulips" on that thing? And of course, you'll have to sing it in a high whinny falsetto voice......
  • palkan22
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds