Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Fretmentor's Mobile App for Apple iPhone and iPad

Fretmentor's Mobile App for Apple iPhone and iPad 12 years 5 months ago #6219

After months of hard work, we have released the Fretmentor mobile App for the Apple iPhone and iPad.

See the news and events section of the website for a detailed announcement, including the features that are available. In addition to website features, news and photo galleries, we are excited to offer Fretmentor's Festival Locator which provides a map of over 400 music festivals around the country.

A partnership between my music student and his website Bootzer.com and fretmentor.com has resulted in what we believe is a unique music App that will be useful to not only music students but music lovers in general.

Enjoy our App. Its free.

fm
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 50
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Fretmentor's Mobile App for Apple iPhone and iPad 12 years 5 months ago #6255

As of 11-10-11, the Fretmentor mobile app is now available for both the iPhone and the iPad. The release for the iPad was issued today. Its FREE to download and you will love the festival feature with over 400 music festivals available at your fingertips.

Enjoy the App.

FM
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 50

Re:Fretmentor's Mobile App for Apple iPhone and iPad 12 years 5 months ago #6259

Love it!!
  • mompodell
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Fretmentor's Mobile App for Apple iPhone and iPad 12 years 5 months ago #6284

I don't know how people without I-phones get by. This app is killer, and i know it will get better, because the Fretmentor is not satisfied with mere mediocrity.
  • Dave2311
  • Platinum Boarder
Dave

Re:Fretmentor's Mobile App for Apple iPhone and iPad 11 years 9 months ago #6790

Great info..... I bought a new iPad and i am looking towards new iPod apps. By your post i come to know about the best iPad app. I will surely install the best iPad app. Thanks!!

Re:Fretmentor's Mobile App for Apple iPhone and iPad 11 years 7 months ago #6911

Hey,
I own an iPhone 4S and your post shared a nice stuff on iPhone and iPad apps. I would love to install these apps in my iPhone. I am glad i visited here and gathered nice stuff on it. Thanks for sharing..
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds