Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Fretmentor's Mobile App For iPad Released 6-1-12

Fretmentor's Mobile App For iPad Released 6-1-12 11 years 10 months ago #6735

Hello Everyone

I am pleased to announce that the New IPad version of Fretmentor's Mobile App & Festival Finder is now available for download at the App Store. The iPhone version is also available.

This long awaited iPad release includes some great new enhancements:

1. Festival Finder - There are now over 1,260 music festivals listed throughout the world with website links (up from 400 from the inception of the App). The iPad's map is beautiful, filling the screen and making navigation of the world map easy.

2. Fretmentor's Blog - Now consists of over 40 music related articles and is easier to read in the enlarged text. Feel free to post comments on the Blog

3. Photo Galleries - A slide show presentation allows the user to swipe through the photo galleries quickly. Enlarged pictures make the gallery interesting to view.

4. Media - Audio and video is available with improvements (including lessons) coming soon.

If you haven't done so, please help us by providing a positive review of the app at the App store. You can also LIKE us on the new Fetmentor Mobile App Facebook Page.

My partner Matt, of Bootzer.com and I hope you enjoy the App. We always welcome comments and suggestions for future enhancements.

Sincerely,

David
www.fretmentor.com
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 50
Last Edit: 11 years 10 months ago by Administrator.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds