Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Allison Brown Quartet Performance West Palm Beach

Re:Allison Brown Quartet Performance West Palm Beach 13 years 5 months ago #4338

She is really great. I was in San Diego this past weekend working and missed it. I would have gone to this show if I had been around. What an opportunity.
  • edbird
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Allison Brown Quartet Performance West Palm Beach 13 years 5 months ago #4349

Hey Fretmentor, Thanks for passing the information on Allison Brown's performance. I'm sorry I couldn't make this one but please keep us in touch of anymore performance like this:)
  • oscar
  • Junior Boarder

Re:Allison Brown Quartet Performance West Palm Beach 13 years 5 months ago #4350

Thanks for alerting me to these events. I am new to the Fretmentor community and would like to take advantage of the opportunities presented but need more advance notice.
  • Jay
  • Junior Boarder

Re:Allison Brown Quartet Performance West Palm Beach 13 years 5 months ago #4352

Thanks Fretmentor for the opportunity to see Allison Brown. I know that you gave us as much as you had for the event. Just another good reason to check back on Fretmentor.com often.
  • brilind

Re:Allison Brown Quartet Performance West Palm Beach 13 years 5 months ago #4353

I wasn't able to make it to see Allison Brown in West Palm but I did catch her sets up in Dade City at the Riverhawk Music Festival.She also took part in a few workshop sessions that were very well done.This festival brings in many excellent artists from different areas of the folk ,bluegrass,acoustic genres and offers a great time for those of you who don,t mind a little camping and picking.
The organizers have other music events planned throughout the year so check it out.
  • timgivens
  • Senior Boarder

Re:Allison Brown Quartet Performance West Palm Beach 13 years 5 months ago #4360

I went to see Allison Brown in West Palm Beach last saturday night. She really put on a great performance. She played the banjo very good and also she plays the guitar. The drummer looked like to me he was on cloud nine, he really was into the music.
  • sparks
  • Expert Boarder
Moderators: ckinzel
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds