Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Comcast cable - Bluegrass rejectors

Comcast cable - Bluegrass rejectors 15 years 1 week ago #882

For those of us that have Comcast Cable and get their music channel lineup, you will note that the Bluegrass channel is no longer on the line up. It seems that Comcast has modified the selection of music channels to a more "family friendly" format. So for those "family unfriendly" Bluegrass lovers, please write a nasty email to Comcast in protest like I did.

The new selections include three country music channels featuring such "family friendly" subjects like divorce, fooling around,whiskey drinking,methyl amphetimines and truck driving. Also added is a Kids music channel and a Toddlers music channel.

Most of the these "new" selections gag me. What gives Comcast the right to drop real americana music like Bluegrass? "Remember the Maine, Plymouth Rock and the Golden Rule" I don't remember voting on a new lineup for the music channels. I am sure their action is either anti-american, unconstitutional, a mild form of terrorism or just plain illiterate.
  • Kmando
  • User is blocked
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Comcast cable - Bluegrass rejectors 15 years 1 week ago #884

We are quitting Comcast for that very reason. DirecTV has Bluegrass Junction(from Sirius radio). I urge everyone to let Comcast know of your displeasure at their decision!
  • pinky57
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Comcast cable - Bluegrass rejectors 15 years 1 week ago #886

I agree,,, I am very disapointed with comcast. So is my dog. We will write.!!
  • buzzart410
  • Gold Boarder
Moderators: ckinzel
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds