Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I'M BLAMING THE MEDICATION!

I'M BLAMING THE MEDICATION! 12 years 8 months ago #5787

Last night while practicing with my group "Bury Me Beneath the Willow" (which is totally new to me...sweet tune, but I had never heard it before)for next week's "performance" I got so totally confused on where to come in :blink: ....This has rarely been a problem for me...but not knowing the melody to the song...(the mandolin's version doesn't really carry the tune for me) and having played it over and over with the TEF file which always goes back to the intro...I was trying to insert the intro in even after others had played. On a normal night I probably would've caught on to this...but if you guys noticed the weather yesterday, there was quite a bit of barometic pressure changes which triggers my migraines....and I had 2 Imitrex in my system and 4 fioricets..so, although feeling no headache at the time...I also was not feeling much of anything else...so I learned that Drugs (even prescription ones) and Leads don't mix! This morning with a clear head I realized what I was trying to do and I have fixed it! so I guess all is well or will be well next week as I think I'll be able to come in when I'm supposed to! My apologies to my group...and Espian you can breath easier now :P
  • Tigerpaws
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ckinzel
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds