Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PRE-SHOW JITTERS???

PRE-SHOW JITTERS??? 12 years 4 days ago #6674

Getting ready to go the Coffee-House....Tonight "Chick and Geezers" will be playing Ole Joe Clark, Bury Me and Under the Double Eagle. Hogpaws and I have been "practicing" and I find that Under the Double Eagle comes so much easier to me when we go rather fast.....slow kills me....but it's really fun doing this. Ya'll need to try this one Friday night...(3rd Friday of each month). Thanks to our little performances in FM's classes I can handle the "jitters" quite well, and as I'm told....nerves are good before a performance....:P
  • Tigerpaws
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:PRE-SHOW JITTERS??? 12 years 3 days ago #6678

Okay, here's the low-down on last night....we performed STANDING UP! First time and it was allright! I froze at the beginning of my lead for "Under the Double Eagle"...but "my geezers" just hung in there playing the chords until I "thawed out"....and it wasn't all that mortifying for me...Really...I got my finger on the right string and took it from there....FM would've been proud of us....no running off the stage or stopping.
AND THE BIG THING: A duo that plays really well (semi-professionals?) Asked us to back them up in a song.....how fun was that!!! :laugh: and we didn't have to pay them anything....We did the chord changes and played for fun!!!! Grand Ole Opry in the future ????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • Tigerpaws
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ckinzel
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds