Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Memorial Day Concerts @ Eissey Theater & Mizner

Memorial Day Concerts @ Eissey Theater & Mizner 11 years 11 months ago #6720

Hello, all!!B)

I just wanted let you all know about two awesome concerts that are happening this weekend. The Indian River Pops Orchestra is teaming up with the New Gardens Band and Robert Shanon Choral to provide you with 2 hours of patriotic music to honor our fallen heroes.

They will be performing at the Eissey Theater in Palm Beach Gardens (adress & directions below) on May 26th, at 8:00pm. Tickets are $20, and veterans can get in for only $10.

If going to a theater concert isn't quite your speed, the Orchestra-Band duo, and the choir, will also be performing at the Mizner Park Amphitheater on Monday May 28, at 7:00pm. Entry is free; all you have to do is bring a lawn chair!!

Both concerts will be fun and inspiring, and a perfect way to celebrate your Memorial Day!

Eissey Theater
11051 Campus Drive
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410

Directions to Eissey Theater via I-95:

Going north on I95 take the PGA Blvd East Exit 79A.
Going south on I95 take PGA Blvd Exit 79.
You will see a sign in I95 for Palm Beach State College.

Go east on PGA Blvd to the fourth traffic light if coming from the south or the fifth light if coming from the north. This is Campus Drive (the County Courthouse will be on your right, The Gardens Mall on your left).

Turn right on Campus Drive
Go one block; the first road on your right will be Fairchild Ave. A large illuminated sign for the Eissey Campus Theatre will be on the corner.
Turn right on Fairchild Ave. and the entrance to the theatre is immediately on your left.

Mizner Park Amphitheater
590 Plaza Real
Boca Raton, FL 33432

Directions to Mizner Park Amphitheater via I-95:

When going SOUTH on I-95, take I-95 S toward Okeechobee/W. Palm Beach. Take the SR-794/Yamato Rd exit, EXIT 48. Keep left to take the ramp toward Boca Raton. Turn left onto Yamato Rd/SR-794 E. Turn right onto N Federal Hwy/US-1 S. Turn left onto NE 5th St. Take the 2nd left onto Plaza Real. The amphitheater is on the right.

When going NORTH on I-95, Take I-95 north to Glades Road. Turn right (east) onto Glades Road. Keep on Glades Road til it turns into N Federal Hwy. Turn right onto N Federal Hwy. Turn left on to NE 5th Street. The amphitheater will be on your left.

Thank you for remembering those who gave their all to protect this great nation, and for honoring those who are still sacrificing to preserve the American Dream for future generations. Your support is certainly appreciated!!

God bless you!!
  • God bless the USA!
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Proud to be an American! God Bless the USA!!!
The Land of the free. The home of the brave.

Leviticus 25:10 \"...proclaim liberty throughout the land and to all of the inhabitants thereof...\"

..¸•*¨¯¨*•¸....¸•*¨¯¨*•¸God Bless
((....*•-•*¸*¸•*•-•*...))America
..*•.,¸_¸,.•´*.¸_¸,.•´Land that I love......
Last Edit: 11 years 11 months ago by God bless the USA!.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Memorial Day Concerts @ Eissey Theater & Mizner 11 years 11 months ago #6725

Good Job, Godbless!!!:)
  • Tigerpaws
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3

Re:Memorial Day Concerts @ Eissey Theater & Mizner 11 years 11 months ago #6726

Thanks!! The ones to Eissey are courtesy of their website. Half of the ones to Mizner are courtesy of Mapquest, and the other half is courtesy of half an hour on google maps streetview. Pretty good for someone who isn't old enough to drive, if I do say so myself.;)

I also posted it @ fiddle hangout. Any replies would be most appriciated.(sp?)
  • God bless the USA!
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Proud to be an American! God Bless the USA!!!
The Land of the free. The home of the brave.

Leviticus 25:10 \"...proclaim liberty throughout the land and to all of the inhabitants thereof...\"

..¸•*¨¯¨*•¸....¸•*¨¯¨*•¸God Bless
((....*•-•*¸*¸•*•-•*...))America
..*•.,¸_¸,.•´*.¸_¸,.•´Land that I love......
Moderators: ckinzel
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds