Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Fretmentor Dubois Park Photo Event - Wed 5-30-12

Fretmentor Dubois Park Photo Event - Wed 5-30-12 11 years 11 months ago #6721

Hello Everyone

I will be having a special photo taken of all friends of Fretmentor.com. You are invited due to your attendance at current or prior Fretmentor events. I encourage everyone to attend whether or not you are currently involved in Fretmentor lessons or classes. Please read details below and RSVP.

Date: Wednesday, 5-30-2012

Time: Photos will be taken PROMPTLY at 6:45 pm (read more below)

Weather: Unless it is pouring rain with lightning, we will hold this photo event.

Location: Dubois Park, Jupiter, Florida (See directions at http://www.pbcgov.com/parks/locations/dubois.htm)

When arriving at the park, drive all the way (left) to the Inlet. There are a number of good photo opportunities at the inlet, near the wooden bridge and lagoon, overlooking the lighthouse in the background.

Requirements: To be in the photo, you must wear a Fretmentor Shirt (except for the small breasted logo tan and green shirts that were distributed at the 1st two workshops).

Shirts: I will have a couple of shirts to lend if you cant afford a shirt. I also ask anyone that has an extra shirt (excluding green and tan but including the original white, or the navy blue with yellow or the last navy blue workshop shirt) to bring it to the event in the case spouse or guests want to be part of the photo. Alternatively, there are five new color shirts that you can purchase for the photo. Just bring $15 and I will have the shirts that are in stock. See the colors and choices at Fretmentor's store. You can check out this link:

http://www.fretmentor.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=145:fretmentor-&catid=47:fretmentor-t-shirts&Itemid=14

Question - What happens once the picture is taken?

Answer - The group photo will be the official Jupiter photo for the Fretmentor website. The picture will also be added to Fretmentor's Facebook Page and Fretmentor Mobile App Page. It will also be added to the iPhone and soon to be released Ipad App. If we take other photos, a gallery of this event will be incorporated as well. All participants will receive by email a digital copy for their own personal use.

Finally, any one with a fretmentor shirt is encouraged to separately submit their picture to me by email for incorporation in the Fretmentor International gallery which is on the website and mobile App. We need all cities, (including Florida communities). Thanks to all who have added photos from all over the world. It is a special gallery. You can check this gallery at this link:

http://www.fretmentor.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=207:fretmentor-students-around-the-world&catid=47:fretmentor-t-shirts&Itemid=14

After the photo, we will hold the first Fretmentor Bluegrass class for the next 8 Week Term. Some have suggested we continue at the park. That will be a game time decision. We will likely resume our normal class immediately following at the studio. You are welcome to visit. Anyone who isn't registering for the class can sit back and enjoy the music.

Thanks in advance for participating.
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 50
Last Edit: 11 years 11 months ago by Administrator.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ckinzel
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds