Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Indian River Pops Orchestra Memorial Day Concert

Indian River Pops Orchestra Memorial Day Concert 10 years 10 months ago #7315

Hello, all!

Well, I told myself I would make sure to post this earlier this year, and, of course, what should happen for me than to completely forget until the day before. :(
Well, in any case, for those of you who are interested and for reference next year...

The Indian River Pops Orchestra decided last year that, instead of just ending with our annual Broadway concert, it might be fun to have a final hurrah, a big patriotic extravaganza. And so, with an orchestra like ours, what else should we do but team up with a 60 voice choir, a full band, and, of course the orchestra, for a special one-time finale.
And, following along with the usual routine of Palm Beach County residents, well, lets just say that "timid" isn't a word very often in their vocabulary when it comes to their opinions. Thus, per audience insistence, we are back again.

If you can, be sure to come the Eissey Campus Theater (Or the Mizner Amphitheater in Boca) and be a part of this larger than life salute to our men and women who have, and continue, to give it all for this great nation. Join the Robert Sharon Choral, the New Gardens Band, and the Indian River Pops Orchestra for two hours of all American music. From the songs for each of our service branches, like "Anchors Away," "The Caisson Song," and "Into the Wild Blue Yonder," to medleys like "An American in Paris Suite" and "A Salute to The Big Apple," to the Sousa's and patriotic tunes that we all hold so near and dear to our hearts, not just for the beauty of the melodies or the lyrics which speak to and for the spirit of a nation, but for the things they symbolize and the tales they tell of times gone by.

Tickets $20

Vets and their spouses get in for $10 each

May 25th, 2013
Eissey Campus Theater
11051 Campus Drive
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410

Phone Number: (561) 207-5900

Mizner Amphitheater
590 Plaza Real,
Boca Raton, FL 33432
(561) 362-0606
(Grass seating included free of charge!! :) Be sure to bring a chair or blanket. It's sure to be a lovely evening!!)

God bless you and God bless the United States of America!!!

Happy Memorial Day!!!B)
  • God bless the USA!
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Proud to be an American! God Bless the USA!!!
The Land of the free. The home of the brave.

Leviticus 25:10 \"...proclaim liberty throughout the land and to all of the inhabitants thereof...\"

..¸•*¨¯¨*•¸....¸•*¨¯¨*•¸God Bless
((....*•-•*¸*¸•*•-•*...))America
..*•.,¸_¸,.•´*.¸_¸,.•´Land that I love......
Last Edit: 10 years 10 months ago by God bless the USA!.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ckinzel
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds