Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: THE DOG DID NOT EAT MY HOMEWORK!!!

THE DOG DID NOT EAT MY HOMEWORK!!! 13 years 5 months ago #4104

Last night I found myself in the same situation as many of my students when they actually had studied but just could not produce on testday! :blink: I have practiced Loch Lomond on my mandolin so much the past week that my fingers are raw. I can not retain the chords for this tune in my little brain. I guess my problem is that I'm not really familiar with the mandolin chords....they can be anywhere and aside from the ones we've been doing in class...the new ones are .... well, new! So aside from trying to memorize the chords I have to try to remember what they look like in my head to be able to play them....I'm not there yet. I have the guitar pretty well under control but the mandolin is still new to me...It's so frustrating. I can do the song on the guitar but when I try to follow the same chords on the mandolin my brain can't handle it....too much to try to do at once....I'll get there....I'm not a quitter....sometimes a loser but never a quitter.. ;) but I wish there was a shortcut or a pill to remedy this :laugh:.
  • Tigerpaws
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:THE DOG DID NOT EAT MY HOMEWORK!!! 13 years 5 months ago #4108

When you find the shortcut or the pill, Please let me know as I have exactly the same problem.
  • sparks
  • Expert Boarder

Re:THE DOG DID NOT EAT MY HOMEWORK!!! 13 years 5 months ago #4112

Will do....but for now, sweet german wine makes me forget my frustration :evil:!
  • Tigerpaws
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Moderators: ckinzel
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds