Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: IT'S A CHALLENGE NOW!

IT'S A CHALLENGE NOW! 13 years 1 month ago #5101

My practice sessions have become a tremendous challenge since Sherman came into our home. When I practice the fiddle he plops right next to me and howls....it's pretty funny and hard to concentrate with this little dog "singing"...and many times he sounds a lot better than me :P . When I pick up the mandolin he leaps at me to get on my lap....I think he may be jealous of the little "creature" that I'm holding..(he's only 10 weeks, folks...doesn't know the world yet) but I have to be aware of where he is at all times or I'll get the surprise attack....which has happened...:blink: and when I play the guitar he insists on going outside....guess that's the one I play the loudest....:S My point is that my challenge before used to be making myself practice....now I WANT to practice but it's a challenge getting a practice in that I'm not sabotaged by the little beast.....and I love having him around :laugh:
  • Tigerpaws
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:IT'S A CHALLENGE NOW! 13 years 1 month ago #5104

Well, Tigerpaws, we have the same problem. This is what it is like every night in our house. My wife Linda and our "Sherman" who is named "Chico"......at least yours is a pup and will grow out of it. Chico has been doing this for 28 years and counting.

My dog leaves the room when I practice so I only have to contend with "Chico."
  • edbird
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Last Edit: 13 years 1 month ago by edbird.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ckinzel
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds