Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Need Help On TelView

Need Help On TelView 13 years 2 months ago #4965

Has anyone figured out how to set TelView to play more than one measure repeatedly? For example, if I am practicing Arkansas Traveler and only want the 5th, 6th and 7th measure to repeat continually - what is the way to do that?
  • Jay
  • Junior Boarder
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Need Help On TelView 13 years 2 months ago #4990

Jay:

left click on the beginning of the measure, put your mouse arrow on the beginning blue square, left click and hold down and drag to end of section you want, then hit shift f10 - it should just repeat play that section - or at least it does for me. If this does not make sense, I can bring my laptop to class and demo it.
  • villageac
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:Need Help On TelView 13 years 2 months ago #5002

Thank you for the reply. I did what you said in your email. For the most part it works - except - that I cannot seem to move the blue square to the measure I want to start with unless I let it play and then press stop play. I can never seem to line up the blue square. Have you any other pearls of wisdowm? Really appreciate it! Jay
  • Jay
  • Junior Boarder

Re:Need Help On TelView 13 years 1 month ago #5028

I'm sorry Jay - I have been out of town and did not look at FM for a few days. If you double left click on the blue box, then go to the measure you want and left click on the spot you want to start at - the blue box will jump to the spot you left clicked on. Or at least sometimes it does - my tidbit was working as I explained it above - then it did not then it did. I will try to remember to bring my laptop to class and come a little early if I can tomorrow.
  • villageac
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:Need Help On TelView 13 years 1 month ago #5050

Thank you so much for bringing your laptop to the Bluegrass class and showing me how to do it. Much appreciated. I tried it and it works - most of the time. Which is great. You have saved me much frustration. Much easier to practice now.
  • Jay
  • Junior Boarder
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds