Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New Goals

New Goals 13 years 7 months ago #3861

I like going to class. No doubt about it and being there is even better. There's a connection there. Knowing I can make class is an all day affair. By the time my [day] job is done and I'm driv'n to Wed. Fret. class, I got play'n on my mind and seeing a good band when I get there always motivates me. Even on a bad nite, we're still good! sort of\ Last class has been especially motivating to me. Some of the key points of playing together are clearly layed out!.. count(subliminaly or otherwise),start rythmn, start lead. As a novice guitar player, dedicated to playing scales every day(hoping to eventually knowing the entire guitar neck in the G scale), I'm wanting to 'throw' something in there when we're jam'n and it got me in trouble last nite. It was all good but, I'd like to shout out to everyone of 'ya'll' ... we have to get our "B) " together
  • george
  • Gold Boarder
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:New Goals 13 years 7 months ago #3862

george
You are the most entertaining person in the class. Even when you are "misbehavin" and I feel like I'm watching a train wreck in slow motion, it's FUN.

Keep on truckin'

edbird
  • edbird
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1

Re:New Goals 13 years 7 months ago #3863

George....

Thanks for taking the bullet for all of us. You're a pal.
  • brilind

Re:New Goals 13 years 7 months ago #3864

George, class would not be the same without you, we miss you terribly when you are absent! No one can keep it as lively and entertaining as you! :laugh:
  • Tigerpaws
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3

Re:New Goals 13 years 7 months ago #3865

You guys make me laugh... a train wreck in slow motion? I can certainly feel the love there. We have to focus on beginnings, endings, and tag licks. The way I see it, whoever starts and after the band starts, the actual chord changes don't start 'till after the lead starts. If we know that and trust each other then, we got the beginning licked (get it, licked:woohoo:). At the ends and all leads are done, stay on the same chord till someone tags it. At least thats a start (get it, start, end :whistle:).
  • george
  • Gold Boarder

Re:New Goals 13 years 7 months ago #3895

You know, in the military they give medals to guys like you that stand up and say "here I am, shoot me!", while everybody else slips away to safety. Our own rescue team!
Seriously, I agree that last week was a really good class, with a desired learning outcome. Classes like that will over time really move us forward as a group. Sometimes repetition is the best reinforcement.
  • Hogpaws
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Moderators: ckinzel
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds