Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Appreciation

Appreciation 15 years 3 months ago #487

I have a son in North Carolina who teaches guitar. He's more into rock and jazz, and knows very little bluegrass, however he has taken particular interest in the classes that Dave has put together. In talking with him about the things we are doing, I have developed a great deal of appreciation for the things we have, in particular, our group play class. In the questions that Roger asks, I have also developed a great deal of appreciation for the creativity of Dave. We are very fortunate, because as I understand it from looking around, this whole concept is really rare.

Please take the time to join with me, in showing our appreciation to our instructor. We are very fortunate to have what we do, and we should take every opportunity to express this. I encourage each of you to log on with me to express this appreciation, and besides I could always use some new guitar polish.:cheer:

Larry
  • lrobe50776
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years 3 months ago by lrobe50776. Reason: misspelled word
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Apprication 15 years 3 months ago #488

Boy Larry that will get you two extra chances!.... But yes, it is a rather unique class that does focus on performance. Should one go to the class with performance in mind and not just get up in front and act "natural"?
  • buzzart410
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Apprication 15 years 3 months ago #494

I always knew Dave was "special"...he puts up with me...and my whining...and hasn't lost his patience with me yet! :laugh: However he has sent me to the "cold" room quite a few times...wonder if that's how he's getting back at me...hmmmm
  • Tigerpaws
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Moderators: ckinzel
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds